Benefits for Employees
paid annual leave
benefits for holidays and birth
five types of insurance and hou
regular physical examination
cross-department business recom
1. Drafting and revising contracts and legal papers;
2. Providing legal advice as required by the hospital;
3. Handling day-to-day operation work as required by Development Center;
4. Sorting out and compiling work-related materials and documents;
5. Other tasks designated by the leadership.
1. Bachelor’s degree in law or higher;
2. Under 30 years of age;
3. At least one year of working experience.
1. Creating cosmetology plan for customer; conducting injection minimally invasive cosmetology;
2. Strictly implementing and supervising the implementation of rules & regulations and technical operating rules;
3. Ensuring successful communication with customers; assisting with settlement of medical dispute.
1. Master’s degree (or higher) in clinical medicine or surgery;
2. At least two years of working experience, or at least one year of clinical experience in medical cosmetology;
3. Good professional ethics;
4. Speaking standard Mandarin; decent appearance; friendly;
5. Professional title of medical practitioner (assistant) or above; change of registration is possible.
1. Conducting oral clinical treatment / surgery;
2. Conducting careful medical examination; creating concise and accurate medical record;
3. Strictly following technical operating rules to prevent cross infection;
4. Properly using and keeping cosmetology equipment to ensure their safety, quality and cleanness;
5. Promptly completing tasks designated by the leadership.
1. Bachelor’s degree in oral medicine or higher; mid-level professional title or above;
2. At least five years of clinical experience in stomatology;
3. Devotion to work; in good health; care for patients; readiness to serve;
4. Professional title of physician-in-charge or above; change of registration is possible.
1. Supervising clinical work on private maintenance, plastic surgery and laser slimming;
2. Clinical experience in private plastic surgery is preferred.
1. Bachelor’s degree in clinical medicine or higher; at least five years of clinical experience in dermatology venerology and gynecology;
2. At least one year of experience in gynecological out-patient treatment, in-patient treatment or gynecological treatment at plastic surgery hospital;
3. Capable of using private treatment equipment; acquiring basic knowledge about gynecology.
1. Day-to-day consultancy service, diagnosis & treatment and service provision;
2. Developing skin nature-based treatment plan for customers; introducing ancillary products and therapeutic effects;
3. Creating and checking medical reports on skin treatment;
4. Skillfully and independently conducting skin diagnosis, laser cosmetology operation and injection filling.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher; physician practice license and qualifications certificate; change of registration is possible;
2. At least two years of clinical experience in dermatology cosmetology;
3. Serious working attitude; able to work under stress;
4. Leadership skills and communication skills.
1. Providing services regarding disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and health guidance;
2. Acquiring TCM massage related knowledge; rich clinical experience in sub-health diagnosis and treatment;
3. Tracking patient recovery process and making treatment adjustment accordingly.
1. Rich clinical experience;
2. Skills in acupuncture and massage; know-how about disease prevention and health preservation;
3. TCM physician license;
4. Strong communication skills; readiness to serve.
Engineering project supervisornegotiable
1. Leading Project Team; supervising execution of projects undertaken by hospitals under the Group; conducting project assessment;
2. Promoting coordination between subcontractors;
3. Organizing implementation of quality plan and project execution planning;
4. Strictly following financial management rules; supervising verification and statistical reports formulation work; reporting to the superiors regularly;
5. Supervising execution process of projects undertaken by the Project Team; supervising filing of documents and engineering technical documents;
6. Handling problems; conducting project reinspection and quality assurance work.
1. A major in civil engineering or architecture; at least 3 years of experience in project management;
2. A certificate of Associate Constructor (or above) is preferred; experience in hospital construction is preferred
3. Adequate knowledge of drawings; proficiency in CAD/3Dmax;
4. Being willing to make business trips (across the country).